Skip to main content

S'more book for toddlers

 S'more book for toddlers

A print concepts activity







I had so much fun doing this project during nap.  I'd like to encourage you to draw even if you think you are bad at it.  Most of us draw like a 12 years old because it is when we stopped. I saw on pinterest a similar book but it was for preschool therefore too advanced for my kids so I came up with this one.  I Google hazelnut drawing and to my surprise I found something and same thing with marsmallow fluff.  I chose the simplest one and tried to replicated it.  Well I'm happy with the result. The coloring part was fun too. 





 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sensory table with white stuff in it

  SENSORY TABLE WITH WHITE STUFF IN IT  Measurement (math) activity (Cognitive) for toddlers  If you don't have a sensory table you can use trays or any shallow containers.  We put rice, cornstarch and salt.  We used it for measurement activity and during centers time for Initiative.  It always a popular one in my classroom.

Arctic animals, one week lesson olan for toddlers

 Arctic Animals  One week lesson plan for toddlers Monday Language and Literacy  (Literacy) Flip and Flop by Dawn Apperley  https://coachingtoddlers.blogspot.com/2021/01/communication-activities-for-toddlers.html Fine motor Cuting fishes drawn on strips of paper to feed the penguin tomorrow  https://coachingtoddlers.blogspot.com/2021/01/fine-motor-activities.html Art Penguin  Cognition   (Counting and Cardinality) Couting penguins If you want to know more about my cognitive activities, click the link below: https://coachingtoddlers.blogspot.com/2021/01/cognitive-activities-for-toddlers.html If you are intimidated about drawing I encourage you to give this penguin a try, click on the link below for clear instructions:  https://coachingtoddlers.blogspot.com/2021/02/how-to-draw-penguin.html Social and Emotional  (Sense of self) Bringing each child to the mirror with a wet wipes and asking them to wash their face themself after eating. Click the link below for more information about my Soc